All Fall Athletes,
We will be kicking off our fall athletics starting February 1st. The WIAA has developed a modified schedule<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRop6HNtm7WrTzJ_C9Xoy0YwF2iGmh5vXV4HjxpUflG5HexCU1eTv3CFkzQAmODD8Ogry3-PayYQzag/pubhtml> with associated sport risk levels. Athletics are following the state Department of Health / WIAA Healthy Washington Sport and Activity Guidelines<https://www.wiaa.com/ConDocs/Con1911/Healthy%20Washington%20Sport%20and%20Activity%20Guidelines%20(1).pdf>. Our coaches have been made aware of and will follow sport specific guidelines. As a state we are currently in phase one. The state will release a new report<https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/DataDashboard#reports> each Friday indicating our phase as it adjusts.
These fall sports include:
– Football – Coach Barker – email@example.com
– Cross Country – Coach K – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Girls Soccer – Coach Wallace – email@example.com
– Volleyball – Coach Nailon – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Boys tennis – Coach Fisher – email@example.com<
– Girls Swim – Coach Carr – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Boys Golf – Coach Nickerson – email@example.com
– Slowpitch Softball – Coach Donaldson – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cheer – Coach Mackowiak – Jmackowiak94@outlook.com (Cheer squads have already been selected)
As we move closer, please remember the following:
– Family ID – Register for your sport, updated physical on file, and fee waiver form if applicable.
– ASB – COVID Waiver form
– Grades – You must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and passing all your classes to compete (you can practice while fixing your grades).